The church of St. Jacob was built in the 14th century. The nave was built at the same time, with the vaults added to it and the presbytery built in the 15th century. At that time the church was also decorated. The frescoes were painted between 1450 and 1455 by a master painter from Žirovnica. The bell tower was added in 1665.